- Full Benefits
- 40+ hrs/wk
- On Call
- Must be available to work holidays and weekends
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must pass background check
- Must be able to lift 100lbs
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Trolley Square is looking for a Groundskeeper. A Groundskeeper will be responsible for making sure that the grounds look presentable and are trash free at all times. They would assist the Maintenance crew with their duties upon direction of the manager. A good fit for the position would be a person who is a hard worker, great attitude, is outgoing, a team player, has reliable transportation, excellent customer service skills, and makes good use of time. This is considered an entry level maintenance position.
- Perform a variety of tasks, which include any combination of the following: mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, sprinkler installation, sod laying, pruning, and painting.
- Snow removal. Remove snow from walks, driveways, or parking lots and spread salt in those areas by salt spreader or by hand during icy conditions.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls
- Maintain or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, fences, light fixtures, or benches, using hand or power tools.
- Leaf Cleanup, Blowing the property, and cleaning breeze ways.
- Water lawns, trees, or plants, using automated sprinkler systems to adjust the amount of water consumption and to prevent waste. May also need to use portable hoses, or watering cans.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, or other grounds features.
- Gather and remove litter in all areas. Clean all outside areas of tenants spaces. * Picking up after pets
- Light bulb replacement
- Painting curbs, bollards, benches, stairs, hand rails, and walls as needed.
- Assisting in the daily duties of the maintenance team.
- Accurately report and communicate any unsafe working conditions to Managers to prevent accidents and limit liabilities.
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
- Effectively communicate with and perform all job duties requested by management.
- Basic computer skills involving internet and custom software related to maintenance tracking.
- Ability to follow oral instructions and read written instructions.
- Ability to maintain records and daily logs.
- Must be available during holidays, weekends, and odd hours.
- Job requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Must have a current driver's license
- Must be able to lift 100lbs
- Must pass a background check $12 /hour or based on qualifications with a generous full benefits package